Friday, February 12, 2010

Some Of My Favorite People!



Thom Mathews

I have had the biggest crush on Thom Mathews since I first laid eyes on his majestic visage in Alien from L.A. (a movie I mentioned in “For the Love of Boring Movies Part One”). One of these days there will be a Part 2 when I get the urge. Till then, back to Thom! My crush grew even larger when I realized that the cute and loveable character Freddy in both Return of the Living Dead and Return of the Living Dead 2 is Mathews! I thought my crush could not exceed its level until I saw…… Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. He plays Tommy Jarvis, who accidentally raises Jason from the grave. Although Part VI doesn’t come nearly close to being the best movie in this series, Jason is the most “zombie” in this one. And so my crush is boiling over at this point and Thom Mathews is my hero.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is that character lovable? "I can smell your brain!!' is so so scary to me!!

    ReplyDelete